Wednesday, 25 July 2012

The Closing show


Voyage de la Vie- The longest show that ever ran in Singaporean history has finally closed it's curtains last week. I had a grand experience working with the brilliant artists, creatives, musicians and crew for two years of my life. I've made some great friends and have had some wonderful experiences. See you guys down the road!

The end of a run always calls for some celebration. I didn't bring my camera (a DSLR is kinda bulky to take to a party. Note to self: it might be time get a point and shoot) so here's some pictures taken by my friends.

Some of the musical talent

The gorgeous Aurelia.


The Cutest Contortionist & the funniest Archer

Venezuelan Pride!
Gift bags and a handsome Artistic Coordinator
Beauty Pageant chicks and one happy male performer
me and my buddy (the Jesus imposter) along side (L) A Beauty Queen with brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment