Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Django Unchained!!!



Quentin Tarantino's been one of my heroes for a long time, his story is truly inspiring and his films make me feel like a kid again (I watched mostly one man versus the world action films, westerns, revenge films and B grade horror. Thanks, Papa). I love this man's work! The other filmaking hero I have; Robert Rodriguez. God bless em!

The last film he released, "Inglourious Basterds" made me so happy that I watched it two days in a row in the theatre. Once all by myself, and once with my cousins. When the DVD came out, I bought it of course, but I lent it to a friend and she's since misplaced it. :(

Well, needless to say, when I heard about a NEW FILM coming up by Mr Tarantino I feel the need to tell everyone about it.



Here are the trailers to DJANGO UNCHAINED. enjoy! I'll be watching this for sure. It's true to style Tarantino, I love an artist who wears his influences on his sleeves. Let's all go watch this together, no?







Here's the opening scene from 'Inglourious Basterds' if you missed it. You need to do yourself a favour, watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment